Friday, February 22, 2008

Week 2 (14 jan - 18 jan)


my home-cooked lunch on friday


snowflakes really look like this~... the crystal-like structure!


and this photo is written and taken especially for my boy~ (:


i had to leave home, i MUST go out for lunch, MUST feel the snow, MUST have the snow flakes falling on my head and face... I WAS SOOOO HAPPY TO SEE SNOW!


it's thursday, 17 january 2008... and it SNOWED in beijing today! do you know how happy it is to see the streets covered with snow? it's a beautiful sight... everything covered in white fluffy snow~ (:


because i worked from home, i decided that i should cook - because i really wanted to eat something familiar. something home-cooked!tasty instant noodles (it is known as 方便面)~ i added chicken mid-wings, mushroom and vegetables. doesn't it look sumptuous?


picture of myself working from home! cosy!


me with my boss's niece, meisi! (:


on tuesday, i bought dark chocolate! so happy! i love dark chocolate! chocolates are extremely expensive here in beijing. ferraro rochers' are way too expensive, so doubt that i'll get to eat them this CNY. ): i bought this Nestle brand chocolate bar for RMB6.50 at the supermarket near my office. finished the bar within minutes. this is taken using my webcam inside the office! lol~ anyways, on this very day, i decided to ask my boss if i can work from home, and he agreed! :D such a happy day eh?

on monday, i bought a pair of leg warmers from the 五道口服装批发市场. it is the bugis street of singapore! lol~ but the things here are cheaper, definitely. and you get to bargain. my colleague brought me there during lunch time (because it is a walkable distance from my office). my colleague wanted to get a pair of leg warmers, which had a starting price of RMB15. i decided i should get a pair to. so for two pairs, my colleague bargained to a price of RMB16! that's like from RMB15/pair to RMB8/pair! X_X *i must really learn how to bargain!* the white sweater i bought last week cost me RMB60; my colleague said i could buy two of such here in 五道口服装批发市场. T_T

No comments: